Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Watch List

This evening after work, I made a quick stop at Publix to get cupcakes for Drake's birthday. I was a little skeptic about stopping since there were some serious dark clouds in the sky and the weather report predicted a 60% chance of rain. I figured I could just run in real quick, grab the items, and be back in the car before it started raining. As I was swiping my card at check-out, I heard a loud, frightening thunderclap. Upon exiting the store, I was faced with pouring rain. I could do nothing but roll up the foot of my pants and make a dash for the car. In that moment I thought about a couple things that would have really come in handy. So I'm thinking maybe I should go out and get these items.

Bubble Umbrella




Rain Boots
 
And since at that moment it would have been nice to have sunshine instead of that heavy rain, I figured this gorgeous bottle of yellow nail polish from O.P.I., Need Sunglasses, could bring a bit of sunshine to the dark, wet weather.

O.P.I Need Sunglasses?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers