Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello!!!

So I finally decided to start a blog. This will be a learning experience for me, especially since I'm not very tech savvy. But, I will do my best to make this spot an inviting one. My intention is not for this to become a 'woe-is-me' fest, but there will be those days.


I came up with a few ideas to bring some fun to the blog. The plan is to have a post each weekday with a play on words. Here's what I came up with: Monday Madness, Turntable Tuesdays, Wednesday Watch List, Thankful Thursdays, and Friday Fashion Fix. I've decided to leave the weekends open.


I hope this will be a good outlet for me as I go through this journey of life and infertility, and I hope that in the process others can learn from my experiences.


Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers