Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Turntable Tuesday {{Miguel}}

Today's artist is Miguel and his debut album 'All I Want Is You'. I've had this album now in heavy rotation for about a month. Sure Thing, the first track on the album, is the current hit. But I must say that the entire album is good. From Pay Me (...ahm, do you take check) to Vixen (..my bed will be your stage), this album is a must for your collection. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.


Watch the video for Sure Thing below.


  


Track list

1“Sure Thing”
2“All I Want Is You” feat. J. Cole
3“Girl With the Tattoo Enter.lewd”
4“Pay Me”
5“Quickie”
6“Girls Like You”
7“Overload Enter.lewd”
8“Hard Way”
9“Teach Me”
10“Hero”
11“Vixen”
12“To the Moon”
13“My Piece”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers