Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Turntable Tuesday {{Alanis Morisette}}

Ok, I know this album is old, but it's undeniably a great album. Three words: Jagged Little Pill. I can honestly say that on any given day I can pop this CD in and start jamming. If this isn't a part of your collection, then you've been sleeping on a really good album. I'd also recommend making 'Alanis Morissette' one of your stations on Pandora, and if you're not using Pandora, then you are seriously missing out.


Here are a few of my fave lines:


~Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity, I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner. It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced, are you thinking of me when you fuck her?

-You Oughta Know

~Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay and everything's going right. And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face.
-Ironic

~You live you learn; you love you learn; you cry you learn; you lose you learn; you bleed you learn; you scream you learn.
-You Learn

Here's a video for your viewing pleasure:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers