Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is the Universe Waging War Against Me??

My Aunt's ex-husband sent me a text message today saying that his new wife's daughter is pregnant and he needs my help planning a baby shower for her because they don't know a lot of people here.


I sat there looking at the text dumbfounded for a good 2 minutes.


I didn't respond to the text, $hit, I didn't know how to respond to it. I seriously think the universe is messing with me.


16 year old cousin pregnant: 1 point Universe; 0 point Me
Sister is pregnant but wants to do an abortion: 1 pt Universe; 0 point Me
This damn text today: aahh, you get the point.


Plus, every time I go on FB I see somebody else who just got married already knocked up. Even a bi-sexual girl that I went to school with is KU, $hit, she's not even around dick 100% of the time and she's KU.


-Vent Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers