Saturday, July 9, 2011

Uncompensated Digital Commodities





I was reading some comic strips this morning and came across this. It made me laugh because this is exactly what I do with Drake. I have tons of pictures of him on my phone. When I take pix of him sleeping, he gives me that look as if to say, 'Really, are you serious with this right now? I'm trying to sleep.'

If this is any indication of how it's gonna be if/when we're blessed with children, then they're in big trouble. It'll be camera phones, high tech cameras, and video cameras. Lord help 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Funny!!! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers