Saturday, July 9, 2011

Five Question Friday (late)

This was adopted from http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

I don't think it's overrated per se. However, with this age of technology, the use of cursive writing is no longer necessary, useful, but not necessary. 

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Much easier to keep the info on my smart phone. That way I get alerts and reminders.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My laptop, smartphone, and the safety box with passports and other important docs.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Hmmm, Country Mouse, I'm pretty reserved.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
The Amazing Race. Hubby and I have talked about this a couple times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers