Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Second Opinion??

I've been having conflicted thoughts lately. I'm not so sure anymore that we should just settle for the notion that IVF is our best/only chance for getting pregnant. It's a costly procedure that will take a long time for us to be able to afford, so I think it's worth it to get a second opinion.

As the baby-less days and months pass by, I fear that they will turn into years. I feel this void inside of me that I know only a child of our own can fill. My yearning for a child continues to grow exponentially, and I feel hopeless just sitting around waiting. I pray and wait anxiously for the day when I will hear a tiny mouth calling me Mom.

So, I refuse to just sit around and not try every option out there that's possible at the moment. So I'll be calling ERC first thing tomorrow to schedule a consultation. I'm just praying of a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers