Monday, January 16, 2012

Cruising Along!

9dpIUI, and it went by pretty fast. I must say that I’ve done good so far in this 2ww. I haven’t picked out any baby names, browsed any baby sites, or bought any baby items. Well, I did buy a cute little tiger for little Sebastian (my sister’s unborn) who should be gracing us with his presence in a couple weeks. Speaking of which, I still have to finish up his nursery. Yeah, I’m the one in the family with the decorative gene, well, I did kind of get it from my mom. I’ll post a pix once it’s done. Mr. M is actually surprised that I’ve been able to host her baby shower and decorate the baby’s room. I’m just pushing myself to be strong through her pregnancy.

My sister asked me a while back to be in the delivery room with her, and I was a bit hesitant at first. I already know that’s going to be a tough day for me. I asked the Ladies from ‘The Bump’ what they would do in that situation, and most said that it’s a special moment that they would not miss. Others felt similar to how I felt, and said they would opt out. But at the end of the day, if I’m not there, she will never forgive me for that. So I’ve decided to swallow that hard pill and be there. I might have to excuse myself a couple times and I’m sure there will be some tears, but I’m stronger than IF, so I won’t let it rob me of that moment.

I haven’t really felt any different from the day I did the IUI. No strange pains or anything. I little bit of twitching here and there, and the regular sore boobs, but nothing that would stand out to say, hey, that feels like implantation or something. Makes me wonder if anything’s even moving or working in there. I know it’s early, but I somewhat expected to feel a little different. No change to me means expect AF. But, I’m still hoping and praying that this is it for us.

Hopefully this week goes by quickly and I don’t lose it in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers