Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011......On To The Next!

Whew, this year went by so fast! I still can't believe it's almost over. So much has happened this year, a lot of needles, a lot of tests, many doctor visits, a lot of dildo cams, being under anesthesia twice, all that and nothing to show for it except bills. But I remain steadfast in my quest to motherhood and will continue to stand firm in my faith.

So, there's a new year ahead of us. In an effort to not jinx myself by saying that I'm making a few 'resolutions' for the new year (because we all know that we rarely stick to those), I have a few 'goals' for the new year:

1. Exercise, exercise, exercise.....when has this ever not been number one on the list. Seriously though, I'm a few pounds overweight so I need to do something, esp. if by some miracle I am to get pregnant this year.

2Be more active in my blogging....in my defense, this was my first time trying the blogging thing, but I do agree that it did kind of suck a bit. I'm sure it was all over the place, which is pretty much how it will probably continue to be, just with a bit more reporting on happenings. I've got different things going on, so I think it's good to touch on everything vs. having a niche, even though I think that's how you're supposed to do this thing. But hey, my blog, my rules! Moving on......

3. Work on decorating the house.....we've been here for a little over three years now and there's still so much to do: painting, ripping out that ugly linoleum and tiling the kitchen, you name it. So, I'm gonna battle that this year.

4. Organize, organize, organize....everything! I think I'm going on an all out war with clutter this year, I want to organize every cupboard, closet, drawer, you name it. I've found a few inspirational sites this year and I'm def gonna put those to use in 2012.

5. Cook and bake more....I think I did pretty good with this this year, compared to what I've ever done in the past. But I want to try even more recipes, and hopefully I'll be able to share some here.

6. Date night....Mr. M and I had a few of these this year, but not nearly enough. So, I want to make it a priority that this happens at least twice a month.

7. Get my butt to work by 9:30am....that 10-10:30am thing that I was doing this year is not good. Shoot, by that time many others are already almost halfway through their day. So, this is my aim and I sure plan to stick to it.

8. Be a better god-mother....Lord knows I've been a terrible one thus far, and she's a good kid. So, I'm gonna make an effort to be more involved in her life.

I'm sure I'll add to this list as time goes on, but I also don't want to make it too long and unrealistic and not reach those goals, so I guess we'll go see how 2012 goes.

In the famous words of Jim Jones- 'Pop Champagne', and to all........


…. Happy New Year

 Oh, and don't drink and drive! See you in 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers