Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday!!!

Happy Friday!

This is a blog hop from My Little Life.

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

Of course! I'm a big scaredy cat, so when I'm home alone I 'lock' the room doors, and then I 'lock' the bathroom door.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

Loyal! I know it's kinda boring, but that's me.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

Hmmm, I don't know of any that I currently refuse to shop at. But, if I visit a store and receive bad service, then I usually won't go back there.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

This question is way ahead of me and my body.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

Yeah! I've got a few things that I want to accomplish before my time is up, so if I were given that option I'd definitely take it. I'd like to die in my sleep when I'm old and gray and have given enough in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers