Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Moving Forward....

So, I finally made an appointment with Dr. S at the Emory Reproductive Center for a second opinion. I should have done this a while back, but I'm a huge procrastinator, plus I've just been so depressed about the whole thing. My hope is that she'll do another HSG, (the first one was done back in January, 2010), to see if it shows that my tubes are blocked. I plan to mention my short periods which I think are a result of poor/deteriorating lining. Maybe she'll prescribe supplements or she might have some other insight into why this is happening.

I really hope she comes up with a good plan for us so that we have some other option other than IVF.

October can't get here soon enough......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers