Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday!!!

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
My 'realistic' dream job is to be a Wedding Planner. My 'unrealistic' dream job....ahhh...President of the United States. Ok, I'm just kidding, can't really think of one.

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Errr,  yeah. It's like a competition around these parts.


3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
Furthest I've ever traveled from home was to the Dominican Republic for vacation.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
I didn't really have many birthday parties as a kid. It was pretty much like any other day, except for the birthday gifts I received.

5. Fave thing about fall?
I love the cool weather and the beauty. There's just something about the changing of the leaves and all the colors it brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers