Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Watch List

My watch list this week is simple, TRANSFORMERS!!! This movie is highly anticipated, by us at least. Mr. M and I grew up watching the Transformers cartoon, and in our opinion, the movies have not disappointed. Transformers 3 or rather Transformers: Dark of the Moon opens today. The old cast is back, minus Megan Fox, and a few new faces can also be seen, namely Patrick Dempsey. Megan Fox is replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, a Victoria Secret model. I wonder how she will do in her debut as an actress, hmmm. All I know is that she better come correct, lol. No, I'm serious. Anyway, I can't wait to see it and yes, I'm far too scared to go out there in that premiere crowd, so I'll wait until the weekend to go see it. Hope you all enjoy it.

'With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting'.
-Optimus Prime



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers